RULES AND REGULATIONS
LUSOJETS BUSINESS VA
Lusojets is a virtual airline that intends to simulate executives and charter flight operations
Thus, it is established that:
- The candidate must be at least 13 years of age.
- The candidate must have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, or X-Plane.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the IVAO online flight platform and should indicate your VID.
- The candidate must master Portuguese or English.
- The candidate must present his / her real identity. Any types of nicknames will not be allowed.
- Any duplicate or false data will result in the cancellation of the applications.
- The candidate must understand that as a pilot of Lusojets, it is expected from him professionalism within the company as well as when you are flying online.
- The Operations Manual is to be strictly respected.
- Flights can be made online, preferably in the IVAO network, or off-line.
- The candidate must understand that Lusojets expects its members to honor and comply with the policies described in the operations manual, and any violations of the code of conduct may be punished by expulsion.
The Lusojets pilot application begins with the completion of the respective form, on the website.
Applications are conditioned to vacancies in the company.
All applications will be subject to verification in order to exclude potential frauds.
The Lusojets Operations Manual is available on the following link.